TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Limitations of liability – UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL NEW England Nets OR ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS OFFICERS OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDEIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTIONS WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABLITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETEHR GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWIDE, INCLUDING WHITHOU LMIITATION LOSS OF DAT, INCOME OR PROFITS) WHETER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EVEN IF NEW ENGLAND NETS HAS BEEN ADVISE OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOW OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATIFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY CONTNENT ON THE SIT OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMENDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY UROUR USE OF THE SITE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABLITY SET FOR THE ABOVE, SO THIS LIMITAITON OF LIABLILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU AND YOU MAY HAVE RIGHTS ADDITIONAL TO THOSE CONTAINED HEREIN.
3. Product Descriptions, Price and Other Information
We have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that all product descriptions, prices and other information shown on our websites, and social media are correct and fairly described. However, when ordering products through our websites, and social media please note that
• New England Nets reserves the right to not accept any orders if there is a material error in the description of the product, or if the price advertised is incorrect;
• New England Nets reserves the right to refuse or discontinue the supply of any product or service to any customer, or change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our websites at any time in our sole and absolute discretion;
• All prices are displayed in United States Dollars unless expressly indicated otherwise;
• Packaging and contents may vary from that shown on our websites;
• Any weights, dimensions, and capacities shown on our websites are approximate only;
• All items are subject to availability and we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if any product or service you ordered is not available and whether we may offer you an alternative of equal or higher quality and value.
Please also note that we may be required to change the terms of any products, goods or services that we offer and/or you purchase. This includes without limitation changes to prices, taxes, shipping and handling amounts, specifications, delivery times, and/or package contents. We will provide you with prior notice of any changes, by posting a notice on our websites, sending an e-mail to you at the address you provided at the time of purchase, or by including a notice in any products you receive on an automatic recurring or subscription basis. New England Nets will not incur any obligation as a result of such change. By continuing to accept products, goods and/or services after we have notified you of a change to any terms, you will be deemed to have accepted the change. Product Information – every net is unique and due to the inherent variability of wood and may not appear as depicted in a picture on the Site. We respect the right to display pictures that represent the wood, grain character at the time of production. Variability will exist in the product you receive from what may be displayed on the Site.
4. Intellectual property/trademarks when accessing this site you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. You agree that you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringement of third-party rights caused by any user content (defined below) that you provide or transmit to us.
Specifically the trademarks, displayed on this site are the registered and or unregistered Trademarks of New England Nets or such third part that may own the displayed Trademarks. Nothing contained on this Site or in these terms serves to grant to you, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks displayed on this Site without the written permission of New England Nets or such third party that may own the displayed Trademarks.
5. Order Processing & Cancellation
New England Nets reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order prior to delivery. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include system or typographical errors, fairness among customers where supplies are limited, or problems identified by our credit or fraud departments. We also may require additional verification or information before accepting an order. We will contact you if additional information is required to accept an order. If the order is cancelled after we have processed the payment but prior to delivery, we will refund your payment.
All purchases are subject to applicable shipping and handling, and sales and/or other taxes, which will be applied to your order total. Sales and/or other taxes are calculated based on the shipping address provided.
Once an order has been placed, there is a limited time period in which you can cancel your order. Please submit cancellations via email. You may email firstname.lastname@example.org Cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, order number, and e-mail address and Subject line “Cancel Order”. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order.
Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, provided your order has not been processed. Once the order has been shipped, we cannot take cancellation requests. In the event that a cancellation was submitted after the order has been processed and shipped, you will need to follow the procedures listed in the Returns Policy section
PRIVACY & SAFETY
We are committed to protecting your privacy and want you to know what type of information we collect and what we do with it. If you have questions or concerns regarding our privacy notice or would like to be removed from any of our databases, contact us
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Account Registration and Ordering
We collect and retain the following information when you create an account to place an order with us:
Credit card information is processed using a secure, strongly encrypted connection to our processor. We do not store any of your credit card information in our databases.
We use this information to process your orders. Your information is strictly confidential; we do not share it with any other parties. (However, we will cooperate fully should a situation arise where we are required by law to provide information about a customer.)
If you do not want to us to retain your information in our system for future order processing, call or write us and we will remove your information.
When a credit card number is supplied for a purchase, this information is used exclusively by us to process payment for your order and is not shared in any form with outside parties with the exception of any credit card validation service used by New England Nets.
Like many other commercial web sites, New England Nets website utilizes a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how the site is used. To place an order on our site, your browser must have cookies turned on. A cookie allows us to recognize you the next time you fill out an order on our site. To prevent your personal information from being read by other web sites, our cookie is a unique, encrypted string that contains no personal information. You may purge our cookie from your browser at any time. However, you will have to receive a new cookie if you wish to place an order through our web site.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments